Use this forum for general discussion
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who bought medicines on Amazon?

by DanyaRow » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:48 am

Amazon is launching RxPass in the US, a new drug subscription exclusive to Prime members that charges users a $5 monthly fee to have prescription drugs delivered to their doorstep. The list includes treatments for 80 common diseases and health conditions, including high blood pressure, hair loss, anxiety and acid reflux. Have you heard about this? I want to try

Re: Who bought medicines on Amazon?

by NinaRoy » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:59 am

Hi!! I buy my medications on Amazon and thought it might be a convenient option for some medical supplies. However, there is an important point that should be taken into account when purchasing medicines online - this is the legitimacy of the medicines. To research stores and products, I use the wish list on Amazon.

by WhiTereD » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:41 am

Hello Amazon Wish List is a very handy dual purpose tool. First, it's your personal shopping assistant where you can save items you plan to buy later. Keep all the items you need in one place so you can easily return and buy them at the right time. Secondly, it is a universal gift registry. Share your list with friends and family, making gift shopping easier. They can view the products they want, making it easier for them to select and purchase gifts. So, how to make amazon wish list? Creating an Amazon wishlist is very easy. Simply browse the market, find products you like but want to put off purchasing, and add them to your list. This ensures that you never lose items that are important to you.

by Klaten » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:10 am

Lists aren’t just useful for Prime Big Deal Days or the holiday season. They’re also great for birthdays and other special occasions for which people may want to buy gifts for you or your family members. When loved ones ask you for gift ideas, you can simply share the list with them with the click of a button. And as items are purchased, they’ll be labeled as such, so you don’t accidentally end up with multiples.

by wtetenby » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:40 am

Dear immortals, I need some wow gold inspiration to create.

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion