Use this forum for general discussion
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Where can I make a logo on clothing for my medical company

by DanyaRow » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:47 am

Hello! I want to host a medical summit with my team. And I have an idea that you would dress in clothes with the company logo. I also want to make souvenirs with our logo as a souvenir for new acquaintances. Please share your experience. I'm grateful to you

Re: Where can I make a logo on clothing for my medical compa

by NinaRoy » Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:09 pm

Hello! Do you want to do custom dtf transfers?
DTF transfer is a unique printing method that involves transferring a design directly onto film, which is then applied to clothing. Unlike other printing methods, DTF transfers do not require a minimum order, making them ideal for small runs or individual items. One of the outstanding features of DTF transfers is the ability to print an unlimited number of colors at no additional cost. This is a significant advantage over other methods, since it allows you to create complex multi-colored designs without increasing the price. If so I can ask my friend, he does this

by WhiTereD » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:04 am

I would like to tell you about the remaining additions to my T-shirt. In search of something special and unique, I conceived special DTF transfers that were included in the wardrobe, it was unique. I chose a custom design that gives me style and personality. Creating custom dtf transfers Сustom DTF transfers was easy and effortless, and now having this stylish accessory as part of my wardrobe highlights my uniqueness. I am very pleased with the result. Sometimes, if I pull this football, it reminds me of my uniqueness and creative approach to life. This was the best solution for adding a special item to my wardrobe.

by Klaten » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:53 am

DTF transfers are a type of garment transfers that are printed using water-based DTF inks printed on clear paper. This allows the end user the flexibility to determine when and what the transfer applies to. I think you can order and do it yourself

by wtetenby » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:40 am

Dear immortals, I need some wow gold inspiration to create.

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion