Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
First trading on a cryptocurrency exchange

by Noah123 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:31 am

I was wondering which cryptocurrency exchange you first started trading on? What were your first impressions and experiences? I think everyone started with some big exchanges like Binance. Although that exchange wasn't always there.

Re: First trading on a cryptocurrency exchange

by Liam526 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:23 am

When I started trading cryptocurrencies a few years ago, my first exchange was Coinbase. It was quite popular and reliable, and I felt comfortable starting to trade on it. My first experience was quite positive, as the exchange's interface was intuitive and customer support was responsive. Now with the choice of exchanges, everything is much easier, just go to Google, write top cryptocurrency exchanges, and you are shown such an article or similar to it https://www.australiaunwrapped.com/7-best-cryptocurrency-exchanges-in-2023/ and that's it, you have 7 exchanges to choose from which you will not make a mistake because they are all good.

by Frank86 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:59 am

My experience of starting cryptocurrency trading was a bit different. I started with Binance Exchange, as it was recommended to me because of its large selection of trading pairs and low commissions. However, I had to spend more time learning the interface and trading process than on Coinbase. But in the end, it was a good experience that helped me understand the world of cryptocurrencies better.

by wtetenby » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:44 am

Dear immortals, I need some wow gold inspiration to create.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion