Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
What's your opinion on the quality of their photos and the p

by Carlredford » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:56 am

Hey everyone, I've been exploring different stock photo websites lately, and I came across depositphotos.com. Has anyone here used it before? What's your opinion on the quality of their photos and the pricing? I'd love to hear your thoughts before I decide whether to get a subscription or not.

Re: What's your opinion on the quality of their photos and t

by maxfalton80 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:08 am

Hi there! I've used depositphotos.com for quite some time now, and I can offer some insights. In terms of quality, I find their collection to be impressive. They have a wide variety of images, vectors, and videos, which are usually of high quality and resolution. It's great for a range of projects, from web design to marketing materials.

Regarding pricing, they have flexible options. You can choose from subscription plans or purchase images on-demand. If you have regular design needs, a subscription might be cost-effective. However, be sure to read their licensing terms carefully to ensure they suit your usage.

Re: What's your opinion on the quality of their photos and t

by Jimclatone » Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:13 am

I second what Max mentioned. Depositphotos.com is a solid choice for stock photos. As someone who often uses visuals for marketing and content creation, I appreciate their selection. They cover a broad spectrum of themes, from business and technology to lifestyle and travel. The search and filter options are user-friendly, making it easy to find what you need quickly.

In terms of pricing, it's important to calculate your specific usage. If you need multiple photos regularly, a subscription could be the way to go. I've been on their monthly plan for some time, and it has been cost-effective for me. The image quality is generally excellent, but do check the resolution and licensing details to make sure it fits your project's requirements.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion