Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
How can a Filipino arrange a wedding in Georgia?

by Met Certos » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:14 pm

Hi all! Friends, my significant other and I are Filipinos, but we want to get married in Georgia. Can anyone provide us with information on how Filipinos can have a wedding in Georgia? What steps and documents do we need to successfully organize a wedding in this beautiful country?

Re: How can a Filipino arrange a wedding in Georgia?

by MarsHurmon » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:21 pm

Hello! Filipinos wishing to get married in Georgia are usually required to provide standard documents such as a passport and birth certificate. Additionally, additional documents may be required, such as a Certificate of Marriage Capacity issued by the Philippine Embassy in Georgia. It is best to check these requirements with your embassy for up-to-date information.

by Met Certos » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:36 pm

I will definitely look into these requirements and contact the Philippine Embassy. It's great that there are professionals who specialize in wedding planning. Can you recommend a reliable service that can help organize an international wedding? Have you had experience working with such companies?

by MarsHurmon » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:38 pm

Of course, I can recommend a wedding planning service based on my personal experience. One of the outstanding ones in this field is a company that offers wedding packages and has extensive experience in organizing weddings in Georgia, including for Filipino couples. Their wedding in georgia for filipino services at https://shuwedd.com/services/marriage-for-filipino-in-georgia/ include document translations, venue selection, and even taking into account your cultural and national characteristics. I myself used their services and my wedding became truly unforgettable.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion