Use this forum for general discussion
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Internships

by UrbainRoss » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:56 pm

Hi all!

Internships are a great way to gain work experience, meet potential employers, and build a network. They can also help you develop leadership skills.
I'd like to hear from you about how internship opportunities have helped you develop your leadership skills. Tell us about your impressions, what you learned and learned.

Re: Internships

by RobertAllen » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:58 pm

Hi! I completely agree that internships can be a great way to develop leadership skills. They provide students with the opportunity to work in real-world settings, make decisions, take responsibility, and collaborate with others.
I myself had an internship at a large company, and it was an unforgettable experience. I learned a lot about my profession and also how to be a leader.
As part of my internship, I managed a team of several people. We were working on a project to develop a new product. I had to make decisions, delegate tasks and motivate my team. It was a great experience that helped me develop my leadership skills.
I recommend that all students who want to develop leadership skills take up an internship. This is a great way to gain valuable experience and skills that will help you in your future career.
I also recommend reading the article https://writersperhour.com/blog/student-internship-guide on the Writers Per Hour website. This article provides detailed tips for searching for an internship, preparing for interviews, and getting the most out of your internship.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion