Use this forum for general discussion
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
topic for research papers

by RobertAllen » Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:00 pm

Hi all! Choosing a topic for research papers can be a daunting task. There are many factors to consider, including your interests, knowledge and skills, and the requirements of your teacher or advisor. I would like to hear from you about how you chose topics for your research papers. Tell us about your impressions, what you did to find a suitable topic.

Re: topic for research papers

by UrbainRoss » Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:02 pm

I completely agree that choosing a topic for research papers can be a challenging task. It is important to consider many factors to choose a topic that is interesting, relevant and achievable to you. I myself have written several research papers on African American history. I was interested in studying this topic and wanted to share my knowledge with others. In the end, I chose the topic "The Role of African Americans in the Civil War." It was a current topic that interested me, and there was enough information on it to write a good paper. I also recommend reading the article https://writersperhour.com/blog/afro-american-history-research-paper-topics on the Writers Per Hour website. This article provides detailed descriptions of various topics that you can explore. I recommend that all students choosing topics for research papers on African American history consider your interest in the topic and its relevance.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion