Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Diesel engine

by PetieT » Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:20 pm

I've been dealing with some performance issues in my 6.7 Cummins diesel engine, particularly related to the EGR system. It's affecting the overall efficiency, and I'm searching for a solution to enhance the performance and get rid of these recurring problems.

Re: Diesel engine

by MandyLis » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:42 pm

Hey there! If you're looking to boost the performance of your 6.7 Cummins diesel engine and resolve EGR-related issues, considerchecking out flasharkracing. They offer a reliable 6.7 cummins egr delete kit that includes an EGR plate, cooler, and throttle valve delete. This kit can help improve efficiency and performance by eliminating the EGR system. It's a comprehensive solution to enhance the overall functionality of your engine.

Re: Diesel engine

by Willibe » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:10 pm

While upgrading your EGR system is a great step, don't forget about regular maintenance. Ensure you're using high-quality fuel and changing your oil and filters at the recommended intervals. A clean and well-maintained engine contributes significantly to performance. Additionally, consider consulting with a professional mechanic or tuning expert for personalized advice on optimizing your 6.7 Cummins engine. Regular check-ups and expert guidance can go a long way in keeping your engine in top-notch condition.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion