Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
About getting into coaching

by maxfalton80 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:12 am

Hey everyone! I've been thinking about getting into coaching and wanted to know if anyone here has any recommendations for coaching skills training programs or courses. I'm eager to develop my skills and make a positive impact. Any advice on where to start or personal experiences with specific programs would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

Re: About getting into coaching

by Carlredford » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:28 am

Great to see your enthusiasm for coaching skills development. I highly recommend checking out the International Coaching Federation (ICF) accredited programs. They set high standards and ensure quality training. Personally, I went through the Coactive Training Institute, and it was a transformative experience free coaching webinars. Their approach focuses on creating a connection between coach and client, fostering deep personal and professional growth. The interactive nature of the courses really hones your skills in real-world scenarios. Best of luck on your coaching journey!

by Jimclatone » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:33 am

I agree with Carl about ICF accreditation – it's crucial for a solid foundation. I went through the Erickson Coaching International program, and it was fantastic. Their emphasis on solution-focused coaching and the use of metaphors really resonated with me. The training was not only informative but also quite engaging. The diverse range of coaching models they cover allows you to find your unique coaching style. Remember, it's not just about the certification but also about finding an approach that aligns with your values and resonates with you. Enjoy your coaching journey!

by luceybaggio » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:55 am

To be a coach and to be a student are clear things to everyone. but to be a booster, that is a coach - it is very difficult and we try to teach all our students the wisdom of game worlds. we are well aware that a coach (booster) needs to communicate politely with students and help in case of questions. First the booster works for his reputation, and then it works for him. we https://boosters.gg/ have been earning our reputation for years and we offer you to become our students and learn all the wisdom of the game worlds.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion