Use this forum for general discussion
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Have you tried fortune telling with tarot cards?

by ChioRio » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:17 am

Hello! Have you tried fortune telling with tarot cards? How difficult is it to learn tarot cards?

Re: Have you tried fortune telling with tarot cards?

by Tempton » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:27 am

You know, while tarot cards are a real mystery to me. But I would like to find the ideal solution for myself to learn how to use tarot cards as quickly as possible.

by lasswil » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:41 am

You are right, to learn tarot cards you need to choose the deck that suits you best. However, I advise you to visit this community https://spiritualteacup.com/t/tarot-deck-creation and learn everything about creating tarot cards. On this site you can find very useful and exclusive information and communicate with people. who have good experience in tarot practices.

by AnnaWheeles » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:39 pm

Hey! I haven't tried tarot card reading, but learning it varies. Some find it easy with practice, while others struggle. Understanding symbolism and intuition is key. Start with basics, take it slow, and connect with the cards. It's more about interpretation than rigid rules.

by NoahMordaunt » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:43 pm

I absolutely love exploring the mystical world of tarot cards and uncovering the cosmic insights within my birth chart on Astromix at https://astromix.net/en/birth-chart/! The tarot cards provide a unique and enlightening perspective, guiding me through life's journey with wisdom and clarity. Astromix's birth chart analysis adds an extra layer of depth, unveiling the cosmic forces that shape my personality and destiny. The platform's user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate and understand, while the detailed interpretations offer profound revelations. Together, tarot and Astromix create a harmonious blend of ancient wisdom and modern technology, empowering me to embrace the cosmic energies that surround me. Truly a fascinating and uplifting experience!

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion