Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
beauty

by Geremy43 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:10 pm

Hello. I have skin irritation after waxing, can you recommend a service where I can buy moisturising creams for this?

Re: beauty

by Johnhu » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:14 pm

Hello! I advise you to pay attention to the Angel Care service, where you will find not only hair removal products, but also excellent moisturisers to take care of your skin. The service has a wide range of moisturisers with different properties. Therefore, you will find the cream that will help you get rid of irritation after sugaring.

Re: beauty

by jefmorr » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:10 pm

Addressing the knee, elbow, and spinning elbow spammers in the combat sports community is essential to maintaining fair and respectful competition. While we navigate the intricacies of sportsmanship, it's equally crucial to prioritize overall well-being. Personally, I've found that incorporating 100 units of Botox has been instrumental in my journey. This treatment not only contributes to a more relaxed and rejuvenated appearance but also aligns with the importance of self-care both in and out of the ring. Here's to fair play, good health, and a touch of aesthetic self-care in our sporting endeavors!

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion