Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
How has he been performing in the last few games?

by Jimclatone » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:47 am

Hey everyone! I've been following LeBron James' career closely, and I'm curious about his recent stats. How has he been performing in the last few games? Any standout achievements or improvements?

Re: How has he been performing in the last few games?

by Carlredford » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:17 am

Absolutely, Lebron James Stats has been on fire lately. In the last five games, he's maintained an impressive average of 28 points, 8 rebounds, and 10 assists. It's incredible how he continues to contribute across all facets of the game. What's particularly noteworthy is his three-point shooting – he's been hitting them at a remarkable 40% clip, showing a significant improvement in that area. LeBron's versatility and consistency are undoubtedly keeping fans on the edge of their seats!

by maxfalton80 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:53 am

Couldn't agree more! LeBron's recent performances are a testament to his enduring greatness. Beyond the stats, what stands out to me is his leadership on the court. In clutch moments, he's been the go-to guy, making crucial plays that often determine the outcome of the game. Additionally, his defensive efforts haven't gone unnoticed; he's been actively contributing with steals and blocks. It's fascinating to witness how he adapts his game to the team's needs. LeBron's impact transcends statistics, influencing the game in ways that truly define a basketball legend. Can't wait to see what he brings in the upcoming matchups!

by Hall2 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:52 am

People don’t understand how crazy it is what Lebron is doing . 21 seasons straight! Play dinosaur game

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion