Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
A health problem

by RobertoCarlos » Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:43 pm

Hey, guys. I recently realized that my mood changes quite often, I feel tired, although I wouldn't say I'm old, what could be the problem do you think?

Re: A health problem

by SArada23 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:06 pm

Hello. I just learned a great way that can help you, it's called TRT. Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) is a treatment method aimed at increasing testosterone levels in men who are deficient in the hormone. Testosterone injections provide an effective administration of the hormone to address symptoms such as fatigue, loss of muscle mass, and decreased sex drive. I know a low t center near me that can do an analysis and decide how to help you, but I always recommend consulting a doctor before starting injections.

by Obit1o » Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:11 pm

I can guess what your problem is. I think you have a testosterone deficiency and you can be helped by any clinic that deals with tests and in case of testosterone deficiency, they can offer you a lot of treatment options such as artificial testosterone injections. I hope I've been able to help.

by Penstubal » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:34 pm

Feeling tired has also been linked to nutritional deficiencies that come with having an unbalanced diet. According to nutritionist Kim Pearson, “Common deficiencies that can lead to tiredness include iron and vitamin D. Opt for iron-rich foods such as spinach, kidney beans, chickpeas or grass-fed red meat, and take a daily vitamin d supplement. Vegans and vegetarians may lack iron and B12, two key nutrients for energy."
A lack of magnesium is another deficiency that could be to blame for a lack of deep sleep. Low energy levels have been linked to low magnesium levels, as it’s needed to produce adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is essential for energy.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion