Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
How does Zip Co communicate with customers?

by Met Certos » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:54 pm

Hi, I have been a loyal Zip Co customer for some time but ran into an issue with a recent transaction. Who can I contact to provide details of the charges associated with my recent transaction and explain the steps taken to ensure transparent communication with customers?

Re: How does Zip Co communicate with customers?

by MarsHurmon » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:58 pm

Good day. One of the most attractive aspects of the Rosewe online store is the wide range of clothing options available. From casual wear to formal wear, Rosewe has something for every occasion. It is worth noting that when purchasing clothes in this online store, you must carefully select the size. It's easy to find the right size using their size charts, but if you have difficulty with this, you can contact rosewe customer service and they will help you find clothes that fit you perfectly.

Re: How does Zip Co communicate with customers?

by Met Certos » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:06 pm

Your problem gave me a hint to contact the company directly through social networks. I’ll also send them a message on Facebook or Instagram. I also heard somewhere that they usually respond faster. Maybe it's just a glitch in their system and they can figure it out. Give it a try and I think my order will arrive soon.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion