Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Where can I find out information about ordering Rosewe?

by Kopert » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:10 pm

Hi all! Friends, I am writing to you to seek assistance regarding my recent Rosewe order. Even though the estimated delivery date has passed, I still have not received any updates or shipping confirmation. Where can I find out information about the current status of my order, reasons for the delay and estimated delivery date?

Re: Where can I find out information about ordering Rosewe?

by molins » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:12 pm

Good day. One of the most attractive aspects of the Rosewe online store is the wide range of clothing options available. From casual wear to formal wear, Rosewe has something for every occasion. It is worth noting that when purchasing clothes in this online store, you must carefully select the size. It's easy to find the right size using their size charts, but if you have difficulty with this, you can contact rosewe customer service and they will help you find clothes that fit you perfectly.

Re: Where can I find out information about ordering Rosewe?

by Kopert » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:13 pm

Your problem prompted me to contact the company directly through social networks. I will also send them a message on Facebook or Instagram. I also heard somewhere that they usually respond faster. Maybe it's just a glitch in their system and they can figure it out. Give it a try and I think my order will arrive soon.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion