Use this forum for general discussion
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Do you like playing mahjong?

by ChioRio » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:33 pm

Good day everyone! Tell me, do you like playing mahjong? I'm thinking of starting to play mahjong online.

Re: Do you like playing mahjong?

by Tempton » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:39 pm

Hello! Yes, sometimes I play classic mahjong on my smartphone, but I’m pretty bad at it))

by lasswil » Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:53 pm

The topic of playing mahjong is very relevant to me. Please tell me which mahjong layouts are your top priority? Personally, I prefer to play the key layout https://bestmahjong.com/layouts/key and I can say that at first it was incredibly difficult for me. But now I have been able to train my thinking and logic and I can pass this puzzle quite easily. Try it!

by UrbainRoss » Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:37 pm

Hey! I'd love to hear your sage advice on choosing playgrounds. When you go looking for new games, what criteria do you look for? Perhaps you have some proven methods to share? One more question: what games are currently capturing your attention? I'm always interested to know about your preferences and discoveries in the world of games. Personally, it is important to me that the site not only offers exciting games, but also ensures fairness and safety. By the way, has anyone tried playing on https://nodepositz.org/? I would be glad to hear your impressions!

by rcnrlla » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:35 pm

I don't understand the meaning of Mahjong. Well, or rather, I understand the meaning of the game, what exactly needs to be done there. But I'm not interested in playing it.

by Maximuus » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:02 pm

I think I share your opinion. Still, I want to spend my time playing games in a really interesting way. And Mahjong is something boring. Immerse yourself in musical adventures in fnf sonic, which offers a variety of Friday Night Funkin' mods, each with their own unique musical challenges and genres that add great variety to the gameplay.

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion