Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences they cou

by Jimclatone » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:35 am

Hey everyone! I'm currently in the process of moving to Irvine, and I've been looking into Moving and Storage services in the area. Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences they could share? I want to make sure I choose a reliable service that takes good care of my belongings. Thanks in advance!

Re: Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences they

by Carlredford » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:20 am

Welcome to Irvine! When it comes to universal moving oc services, I recently used UMOC for my relocation, and they were fantastic. Their team was professional, efficient, and handled everything with care. They offer both moving and storage solutions, and their rates were reasonable. The whole process was stress-free for me. Definitely worth checking them out! Best of luck with your move!

Re: Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences they

by maxfalton80 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:53 am

I second Carl's recommendation for UMOC. I moved to Irvine last year, and their service was excellent. The team was punctual, and they made sure everything was securely packed and transported. The storage facilities are clean and well-maintained too. Another option you might want to consider is ABC Storage Solutions; they offer reliable storage services with climate control options. Make sure to get a few quotes and compare services, but I hope your move to Irvine goes smoothly! Let me know if you need any more info.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion