Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Search for a Python Tutor

by dulop » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:24 pm

Hello all, I'm on a quest to find a proficient Python tutor who can help me elevate my coding skills. As someone relatively new to programming, I'm looking for a tutor who not only has extensive knowledge of Python but also possesses the patience and ability to teach concepts to a beginner. My main focus is on data analysis and machine learning. Does anyone have recommendations on where to find such a tutor? Personal experiences with effective learning methods or platforms are also welcome!

Re: Search for a Python Tutor

by edisonfaber » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:25 pm

Hi there! Finding the right Python tutor can be a game-changer. I had a similar requirement last year and found success with a local coding bootcamp that also offered one-on-one tutoring sessions. These tutors were industry professionals who provided practical insights along with teaching the basics. Additionally, some online platforms have a pool of tutors you can choose from based on their experience and your specific learning needs

by dulop » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:25 pm

Thanks for the advice! The idea of combining a coding bootcamp with one-on-one sessions sounds intriguing. It's great to hear about your positive experience. I'll definitely look into local bootcamps and online platforms for more options

by edisonfaber » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:26 pm

You're welcome! Also, for a more tailored experience, consider checking out online resources specifically dedicated to connecting students with tutors. For example, you can find a python tutor who specializes in data analysis and machine learning, offering personalized guidance and support. These platforms allow you to review tutor profiles, check their expertise, read reviews from other students, and even have trial sessions to find the perfect match for your learning style and goals. Best of luck in your Python learning journey

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion