Use this forum for general discussion
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Problems with MacBook

by chacharlie » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:44 pm

Over the past few months, my apps have been freezing constantly. I don't have a new MacBook model, but I haven't noticed such problems before. With what it can be connected? I try to install all the latest updates.

Re: Problems with MacBook

by Maximuus » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:50 pm

What specific applications do you use? Could there be a problem with their software? Or your old model simply cannot take on such a load.

by Horrius » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:35 pm

I'm sure many people have encountered a problem on a Mac when an app stops working and responding. The cool thing is that Mac Force Quit turns on at this point. I advise you to check more information about force quit shortcut to understand how it works, but this function allows you to regain control of your computer as quickly as possible and continue working.

by WilliamTyler » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:23 pm

There are several possible reasons why your apps might start freezing on your MacBook, even with the latest updates. It could be a malfunction and you'll need MacBook parts https://appleparts.io/macbook-air/macbook-air-13-a1466/macbook-air-13-2013/solid-state-drive-ssd-pcie-512gb-661-7462-a1465-a1466-a1502-a1398. From time to time, check your hard disk for errors. You can use Disk Utility to check and, if necessary, repair the disk.

Try disabling or quitting applications that you don't need at the moment. Some applications may be running in the background and using resources. If you continue to have problems, contact Apple Support. They will be able to provide better guidance and solutions for your specific situation.
Last edited by WilliamTyler on Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by DoVOJav » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:53 pm

Hello! Whether you need to clean carpets, bare floors, upholstery, or even pet hair, shark vacuum cleaners have you covered. The company offers specialized attachments such as pet brushes and hard floor attachments that can be easily replaced depending on your specific requirements. This adaptability ensures that you can effectively and efficiently clean your entire home with one device, saving time and money, which is why Shark cleaning devices are popular.

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion