Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
How to control the location of the child during the day?

by rebertinot » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:48 pm

How to control the location of the child during the day?

Re: How to control the location of the child during the day?

by malommonkar » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:01 pm

This is not hard to do with the Hoverwatch app. I installed this track phone location free https://www.hoverwatch.com/track-phone-location on my kids phone. And I recommend that you take advantage of it.
You can see the location of the phone every time your kids make a call, launch an app or send an SMS. You'll know exactly what they did and where they did it. Supporting OpenStreetMap and Google Maps in Roadmap and Satellite modes, Hoverwatch draws a route on the map to let you know exactly where your kids are and what they are (or were) doing there.

by olgernas » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:59 pm

Teach your child the importance of responsibility and accountability for their actions. When they consistently follow agreed-upon rules and communicate effectively, it strengthens their case for more freedom. Reinforce positive behavior with praise and acknowledgment.

by deroklad » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:10 pm

Geofinders have emerged as a powerful ally for parents seeking to enhance the safety of their children. Geofinders offers a unique opportunity to check a device's phone number ip tracker . By leveraging real-time tracking, geofencing, and other features, parents can stay connected and informed, contributing to a more secure environment for their loved ones. As technology continues to evolve, Geofinders represent a proactive and effective solution for modern parenting.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion