Use this forum for general discussion
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Understanding whether you love someone or not

by larissonfiona » Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:49 pm

Understanding whether you love someone or not can be a complex journey, but introspective conversations with yourself and keen observation of your emotions can help clarify your true feelings.

Start by reflecting on your emotions. Explore what feelings arise when you are in the company of this person. If joy, tranquility, and inspiration accompany your thoughts about them, it might be indicative of love.

Pay attention to your behavior as well. If you find yourself wanting to spend more time with them, supporting their interests, and willingly sharing your thoughts and feelings, it could signal deep emotions.

Additionally, do not disregard physical reactions. An accelerated heartbeat upon seeing this person and constant thoughts revolving around them may be signs that love is blossoming within you.

Finally, remember that love is a process and doesn't always manifest instantly. Allow yourself time for self-discovery and to navigate these feelings. Ultimately, being honest with yourself can aid in a better understanding of your true emotions towards this person

Re: Understanding whether you love someone or not

by MarshallLester » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:31 pm

I've had it happen to me that I was confused about my own feelings for a person and couldn't understand what was happening to me. Have you had this happen to you? I can share tips that helped me to determine my true feelings and build a relationship with a person, here is this dating.com link. I think that with this information it will be easier for you to understand yourself or to realize whether a person likes you or not.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion