Use this forum for general discussion
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Wanderlust Investor

by Boukler » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:16 pm

Traveling the world has been my life for the past few years, funding my adventures through odd jobs. I've heard tales of digital nomads making a living through trading and I'm curious. Know of any blogs that cater to the wanderlust-filled trader?

Re: Wanderlust Investor

by joksen » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:20 pm

Living the dream of globetrotting while working odd jobs sounds absolutely incredible! The digital nomad lifestyle is certainly appealing, and trading can be a fantastic way to sustain it, provided you've got the right guidance.
While there are countless trading blogs out there, finding ones that resonate with the free-spirited, adventure-seeking soul can be a bit more challenging. However, ""The Trading Bible"" is a gem I stumbled upon that, although not specifically for nomads, offers clear, concise advice on trading strategies, including understanding market indicators like those discussed in their article on Forex Trader’s Guide . It's a great resource for learning the ropes, no matter where in the world your travels take you.
For wanderlust-filled traders, the key is finding resources that offer flexibility, simplicity, and mobility in their trading advice. Best of luck on your trading adventures, may they fund many more journeys around the globe!

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion