Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
3D artists

by Zoe39393 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:17 pm

I have a friend who is searching for skilled 3D artists to hire for a project. They're specifically looking for individuals with expertise in modeling, texturing, and animation. Could you recommend any platforms, communities, or strategies for finding and hiring talented 3D artists?

Re: 3D artists

by lenaboykins » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:01 pm

https://kevurugames.com/hire-3d-artists/ offers a platform for hiring skilled 3D artists who excel in modeling, texturing, and animation. Their service provides access to a pool of talented professionals who have been vetted for their expertise and experience in the field. Utilizing their platform can streamline the hiring process and ensure that your friend finds the right fit for their project's needs. They can explore the link provided to learn more about the services offered and begin the process of hiring skilled 3D artists for their project.

by Oleh » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:48 am

Hey fellow artists,

I wanted to share something that I recently discovered and thought might spark some interest here, especially for those of us who dabble in both 2D and 3D art. It's a platform called Mimi Panda, and while it might initially seem geared more towards the 2D realm, I believe it has some intriguing applications for 3D artists as well.

Mimi Panda is an innovative service that transforms any image into custom coloring pages and paint-by-numbers projects. At its core, it uses advanced AI algorithms developed by a talented team from Ukraine, serving users worldwide. This got me thinking about the potential crossover into 3D modeling and art. https://mimi-panda.com

by Tomas29 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:37 am

Are you a mobile game developer seeking to enrich your creations with captivating visuals that resonate with your audience? Look no further than RocketBrush Studio, your premier destination for top-tier game art outsourcing services.
https://rocketbrush.com/
RocketBrush Studio, based in Cyprus, is at the forefront of the gaming industry, specializing in various facets of game artistry. Whether you need striking concept art, expressive 2D character designs, visually engaging casual game art, immersive 3D environment design, or meticulously crafted 3D assets, our team of skilled artists is here to bring your vision to life.

With a track record of excellence, RocketBrush Studio has proudly collaborated with renowned game development companies such as Applovin, Paradox, Tripledot Studios, Romero Games, and many others. Our contributions have been instrumental in enhancing the visual appeal and overall quality of their projects.

What sets RocketBrush Studio apart is our commitment to excellence, reliability, and client satisfaction. We understand the importance of delivering top-notch artwork that not only meets but exceeds your expectations. Our team works closely with you every step of the way, ensuring that your project receives the attention to detail and creative ingenuity it deserves.

At RocketBrush Studio, we recognize that each project is unique, and we tailor our services to suit your specific needs and requirements. Whether you're a solo indie developer or a large game development company, we have the expertise and flexibility to accommodate projects of any scale or complexity.

Partnering with RocketBrush Studio means gaining access to a dedicated team of talented artists who are passionate about pushing the boundaries of creativity in gaming. Let us be your trusted ally in bringing your game art visions to fruition.

Elevate your game to new heights with RocketBrush Studio's unparalleled art outsourcing services. Contact us today to discuss your project and discover how we can help you achieve your artistic goals.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion