Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
original oilfield services directory

by Tbes50203 » Mon Jul 08, 2024 5:47 am

Hello everyone, please advise the original oilfield services directory, the question is quite unpopular, I can't find a solution, has anyone encountered it?

Re: original oilfield services directory

by EvanDuke » Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:58 am

A great option would be https://www.cossd.com/ - they are the #1 energy services directory in North America. They connect buyers and sellers in the oil and gas industry through a mobile site. With an extensive database of oilfield service and supply companies, you will be able to find any service you need. Here you will find anyone and everyone who works in the oil industry in any position imaginable. Just visit our site and all the services and products you need will be at your fingertips. They have about 100 top-notch professionals on their staff who can help you with anything you need, with hundreds of customers returning to them time and time again. Everything is as clear and convenient as possible, they have hundreds of positive reviews, a great reputation and prompt turnaround time, I'm sure you'll appreciate it!

Re: original oilfield services directory

by Thiefcrazy98 » Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:09 am

Once I was advised this resource, but I did not understand the interface and functionality in general, it was a long time ago, I think they have already changed everything for the better, I will understand, thank you

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion