Use this forum for general discussion
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Choosing the Best Surfing School in Portugal

by LeslieDalton » Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:57 am

Hi everyone! I'm planning a trip to Portugal and I'm really excited about trying out surfing for the first time. I've heard a lot about different surfing schools and camps there, especially in the northern regions. Can anyone recommend a good place where I can learn to surf and also relax with my family? Ideally, I'd love a place with a friendly atmosphere and a range of accommodation options. Any personal experiences or tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Re: Choosing the Best Surfing School in Portugal

by KateFair » Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:47 pm

I recently visited a fantastic surf camp in northern Portugal and had an amazing experience. There are several great surfing schools in the area that cater to all skill levels, from beginners to advanced surfers. The camp I stayed at had a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere, perfect for both solo travelers and families. They offered various accommodation options, and the picturesque location made it a memorable stay. Whether you're looking to catch your first wave or improve your skills, you'll find everything you need, including surfboard rentals and lessons tailored to your level. Highly recommend checking it out for an unforgettable surfing adventure!

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion