Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Job in engineering sphere

by Gerrent » Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:51 am

I need a new job in the engineering sphere. What qualities of mine should I state in my resume to make it stand out? What do you think of it?

Re: Job in engineering sphere

by DieterSimmons » Fri Jul 19, 2024 11:54 am

Firstly, it's great that you're thinking about how to make your resume stand out. In engineering, it's crucial to highlight your technical skills. Make sure to list any specific software or tools you're proficient in, like CAD, MATLAB, or any programming languages you know. Also, if you have experience with certain methodologies or frameworks, such as Agile or Six Sigma, be sure to include that.

Re: Job in engineering sphere

by Demers » Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:28 pm

Absolutely, technical skills are a must. But don't forget about your problem-solving abilities. Engineering often involves tackling complex problems, so any examples you can provide of how you've successfully navigated challenges can be really compelling. You could mention specific projects where you identified issues and implemented effective solutions. Try using some resume templates https://engineernow.org/ maybe and this is how you will know every position you will need to fill

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion