Use this forum for general discussion
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Maximizing Small Spaces with Tile Design

by Teraw » Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:14 am

I'm living in a pretty small apartment and looking to make the most out of my limited space. I’ve heard that using the right tiles can really open up a room and make it feel bigger. Any tips on tile design or layout that can help maximize small spaces? Appreciate any advice or recommendations!

Re: Maximizing Small Spaces with Tile Design

by Gber » Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:41 am

Absolutely, using the right tiles can make a world of difference in small spaces. Go for larger tiles, as they create fewer grout lines and can make the area look more spacious. Light-coloured tiles can also brighten up the room and give it an airy feel. Another trick is to lay tiles diagonally, which can give the illusion of a bigger space. When it comes to getting this done professionally, I'd recommend Dream House Tile https://dreamhousetile.ca/ . They offer top-notch tile installation service in Toronto and the GTA. A friend of mine used them for her tiny bathroom, and they did an amazing job with large, light grey tiles laid in a herringbone pattern. The place looks much bigger and so stylish now. Their attention to detail and professional approach really stood out.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion