General information about the ABIM exam.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Need a tutor who specializes in NSSA exams.

by MarsHurmon » Sun May 28, 2023 9:10 pm

Hi all! I am currently preparing for the Cambridge National Student Athletic Association exams and am looking for a tutor in Cambridge who can help me with my studies. I want to find someone experienced and knowledgeable about the subjects covered by the NSSA curriculum. Can anyone recommend a tutor who specializes in NSSA exams? I am particularly interested in receiving support in subjects such as mathematics, biology and physical education. It would be great if a tutor could provide individualized attention and help me improve my understanding of the topics. Any suggestions and advice are welcome. Thank you!

Re: Need a tutor who specializes in NSSA exams.

by molins » Sun May 28, 2023 10:36 pm

Hello. I passed the NSSA exams and I understand how important it is to find a good tutor. I recommend checking out the Cambridge NSSA tutor https://oxbridgemind.co.uk/our-programmes/nat-sci/ . They have a team of dedicated mentors who specialize in NSSA exams and can give you the guidance you need. I had a fantastic experience with them during my training. Their tutors are well versed in the subjects you mentioned, especially math, biology and PE. They focus on strengthening your conceptual understanding and provide customized support tailored to your needs. Feel free to contact them. I'm sure they can help you excel in your exams!

by Met Certos » Sun May 28, 2023 10:37 pm

Thanks a lot for the recommendation! I will definitely look at the site you recommended. It's great to hear that you've had a positive experience with them.

by quitzonsandy » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:45 am

Many thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely check out the website you suggested. It's wonderful to hear that you had a good experience working with them. wordle today

by nhancho » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:26 am

To get into NSSA you definitely need tutors to support that. Currently there are many tutoring services in this field and you can search for it on the internet. Hopefully I can be of some help to you and I'm a wordle today lot happy to do so.

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to ABIM Exam Forum