Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
How to choose a conference call transcription software?

by laura32 » Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:52 pm

Hi everyone!!! We have a problem in our team with transcription of our conference calls. We often use Zoom and Microsoft Teams, but we don't have a good tool to automatically create transcripts. I've heard that there are different software options for this. Can anyone advise which one is best to use? It's important to me that the transcription is accurate and easy to use. Thank you!!!

Re: How to choose a conference call transcription software?

by ron43 » Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:09 pm

I can recommend you try Bluedot https://www.bluedothq.com/tools/conference-call-transcription-software. They offer a great transcription tool for conference calls. The program integrates seamlessly with Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom, which is perfect for your team. In addition, the transcription is done automatically, which saves a lot of time. Importantly, Bluedot is highly accurate and captures all the details of conversations. If your team has frequent meetings, this solution can make your work much easier. I'm already using Bluedot and I'm happy with the results.

Re: How to choose a conference call transcription software?

by Markus » Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:12 pm

I use Bluedot to transcribe my calls too. It's actually quite a useful tool. The main advantage is its ease of use and integration with most popular video calling platforms. You mentioned that you need accuracy, and that's really important. Bluedot does the job well, and I rarely encountered transcription errors. I recommend trying it out and seeing how it works for your team.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion