Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Trying to find out the most suitable dosage for me

by robertooo11 » Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:22 am

Hi there, I am new to bodybuilding and I am about to begin my testosterone cypionate cycle. I have been trying to find out the most suitable dosage for me. I’ve heard different things; some mention that the weekly dose of 200 mg is appropriate while others have suggested 400 mg or more. I’d like to avoid taking too much of it but I would also like to achieve some results. A friend of mine tried taking 300 mg a week and gained significant muscle however he warned that there are side effects such as acne in that range. Is there anyone here who has knowledge on this and what is the best dosage?

Re: Trying to find out the most suitable dosage for me

by KBerg » Fri Sep 27, 2024 12:40 pm

I started with 250 mg per week, and that worked well for me at the beginning. It gave me steady muscle gains without too many side effects, but everyone reacts differently. It’s really important to monitor how your body responds and adjust from there. For some, 200 mg might be perfect, while others might need a little more. Also, make sure you’re doing it under a doctor’s guidance. If you’re looking to get Testosterone Cypionate with fast shipping in the US, that link might help. It’s been reliable for me, and the results have been great so far.

Re: Trying to find out the most suitable dosage for me

by Rickey5 » Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:02 pm

I’ve seen a lot of debates on dosage for this stuff. I’m not into bodybuilding myself, but I know a few guys at my gym who swear by 250-300 mg as a sweet spot for keeping gains steady without too many side effects. Just make sure to do your research and keep track of how you feel. It’s all about balance, right?

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion