Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
How to Lose Weight with TDEE?

by laura32 » Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:47 pm

Hi everyone! How can TDEE help me lose weight? I know it’s a number that tells me how many calories I should be consuming each day. But how exactly does it work? I want to lose weight and I think understanding my TDEE might be helpful. I’ve heard that if I eat fewer calories than my TDEE, I can lose weight. What tips do you have? How do I calculate my TDEE? Are there any tools or apps that you use for this?

Re: How to Lose Weight with TDEE?

by ron43 » Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:27 am

Yes, TDEE is really important for those who want to lose weight. TDEE stands for Total Daily Energy Expenditure and it tells you how many calories you burn throughout the day. To start losing weight, you need to consume fewer calories than your TDEE. I use a tdee calculator to quickly calculate my TDEE. This calculator is very handy and you can find it here: tdee calculator. Just enter your details and it will show you how many calories you need. After that, you can plan your diet. If you want to create a calorie deficit, try reducing your intake by 500 calories per day.

Re: How to Lose Weight with TDEE?

by Markus » Mon Sep 30, 2024 12:04 pm

TDEE is the key indicator. I used the tdee calculator to calculate my needs. It really helps! I recommend combining calorie counting with exercise. This can be, for example, walking or working out in the gym. I have noticed that when I am actively involved in sports, the weight loss process is easier. It is also important to monitor the quality of food. Try to include a lot of vegetables and protein in your diet.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion