Announcing the 2nd Annual Knowmedge Internal Medicine Question Challenge on FB!
My name is Nick Mephis. As the winner of the last Knowmedge challenge, I’ll be running the upcoming Facebook challenge and am pumped up to get started testing some High-Yield and key Internal Medicine concepts that YOU WILL see on your Boards. Having won a 3-month subscription to Knowmedge’s IM Qbank last year and gone through all 900+ Qs, I can be sure you guys/gals are going to enjoy learning and competing with your colleagues the coming weeks.
We’re excited to kick off another Knowmedge Internal Medicine Question Challenge for all our Facebook followers starting on Monday, February 16th!
Here’s how it works:
- Each day, between 6am – 9am EST, we’ll post a medical question on the Knowmedge Facebook page
- Submit your answer in the comments section and earn points for each question
- 4 Points: Awarded to the first person who answers the question correctly
- 3 Points: Awarded to all participants who answer the question correctly
- 1 Point: Awarded to all participants who answer the question incorrectly
- 1 BONUS POINT: Awarded to all participants who “Share” the question with their facebook friends and help us spread medical knowledge! *
- 1 BONUS POINT: Awarded to all participants who “Like” the question
- We’ll add up the points each night at midnight EST and publish a weekly leaderboard Sunday night EST identifying the week’s top scorers
- At the end of the month, the participant with the highest overall point total will receive a free 3-month Knowmedge subscription and bragging rights!
If you’re not already a fan on Facebook, simply like us and join in the challenge!
*Please be sure to set your Facebook privacy settings to allow others to see your shares so we can award the Share points accordingly*